Due to increased demand, we have recently added a BRAND-NEW afternoon session of Junior Conservatory! Call 408-245-2979 ext. 1 or click here to register your child today!
CTC’s popular Junior Conservatory is a two-week half-day program designed to introduce the concept of making plays. In this active, nurturing environment, the students, led by CTC’s professional theatre educators, will engage in theatre exercises and activities and present a short play to family and friends on the final day.
- Ages 5-8 (Must be age 5 by January 1, 2014)
- Half-day program (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. for morning sessions, 1:30-4:30 p.m. for afternoon session)
- Held at the CTC Classroom (753 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale)
- Introduction to concepts of drama playmaking
- Active, safe environment
- Taught by professional CTC theatre educators
- Presentation for family and friends on final day
Session 1-AM: Tuesday, June 17-Friday, June 27 ** **This session is now FULL. Click here to join the waiting list.
Session 1-PM: Tuesday, June 17-Friday, June 27
Session 2-AM: Monday, June 30-Friday, July 11 (no class July 4th) ** **This session is now FULL. Click here to join the waiting list.