Check back in early 2015 for dates and locations for Summer 2015. And join us for some Theatre FunShops during the school year!
CTC’s popular Junior Conservatory is a two-week half-day program designed to introduce the concept of making plays. In this active, nurturing environment, the students, led by CTC’s professional theatre educators, will engage in theatre exercises and activities and present a short play to family and friends on the final day.
- Ages 5-8 (Must be age 5 by January 1, 2015)
- Half-day program (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. for morning sessions, 1:30-4:30 p.m. for afternoon session)
- Held at the CTC Classroom (753 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale)
- Introduction to concepts of drama playmaking
- Active, safe environment
- Taught by professional CTC theatre educators
- Presentation for family and friends on final day