Registration for our 2013 Summer Conservatory has closed, but we encourage you to join us at our Theatre FunShops during the school year!
CTC’s Core Conservatory is a full-day theatre experience for students with or without prior theatre training. Students work hands-on with CTC’s professional teaching artists in acting, movement, and voice classes. All students are cast in a play that is performed for the public on the final two days. In this process-based Conservatory, the students also design and build all props, sets, costumes, tickets, and programs as they engage in and learn about every aspect of live theatre. Includes 4 tickets to Summer Rep 2014, CTC’s professional repertory season of plays.
- Ages 8 and up (Must be age 8 by June 1, 2014)
- Full-day program, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Instruction in acting, voice, movement, and design
- All students cast in a play
- Taught by professional CTC teaching artists
- Performances on final 2 days
- Includes 4 free tickets to Summer Rep 2014